Sunday, July 6, 2008

Summer Camp (read the other one first)

I have so many stories from camp...but I think I've covered the basics at least. I really could talk about it for a long time...so if you're interested in hearing more let me know :-)
I met and got the privilege of ministering to some of the most amazing girls. I don't have pictures of most of them...but they are forever sealed in my heart. I know God has created them for amazing things and I can't wait to hear all about it! :-)

For now, I'll leave you with one of the highlights of camp. On the last night, Jeff and I got to baptize three of our girls (including the one that I wrote about in the pudding fight blog). That lake was SO COLD and rocky...not something you could have probably paid me to get in...but it was MORE than worth it to get into the cold to do some dunkin' :-)







1 comment:

davidkmercier said...

Hey Pam!! Looks like you have been quite busy! Hope you are well.