Sunday, July 6, 2008

Nature

I'm sitting outside getting ready to do a post about camp. Gotta love wireless!
I love sitting on the back porch swing and just soaking up the presence of God. The day isn't particularly beautiful, but it is cool and breezy and I love closing my eyes and just letting the wind whisper by.
Since you can't be here to share this quiet moment with me, I thought I'd share some pretty pictures of God's creation that I've taken recently.
This picture really doesn't capture how big and bright the moon was that day...but maybe you can use your imagination.
I took this one right outside the house a few weeks ago. I love how pink the sky was.
This is what I saw one day when I came out of work...I just stood there for a long time drinking in the beauty. It was absolutely breath taking...look at those clouds!




No comments: