Friday, July 4, 2008

BBQ

What would the 4th of July be with out LOTS of food, family, and friends?
Uncle Jim did an awesome job, as usual, grilling up his famous ribs. Can you smell them?? YUM!
Jill and Steph were not happy that I had the camera out all the time!
Look at all that yummy food!
I'm not sure we had quite enough food for the ten of us! ;-)
Here we are all ready to eat.
You gotta decorate with flags, right?
Here is Jill's birthday rose with her birthday pie.
Those were the yummiest chocolate cupcakes I think I've ever eaten!
After we stuffed ourselves with the yummy food, we played some wiffle ball.



2 comments:

Corey Moraign said...

That looks like some good eatin' there!

Bonnie said...

Talk about homesick !! Oh what I'd give to have been at that table with all of you ! I for one and glad that you had the camera out ! I can't wait to meet my new sister Steph ! Only four more months !! Wiffle ball ! Fun !! Ah how I miss my baby brother ! That food looks amazing ! Amazing I tell ya ! But, I'd expect nothing less from the women living in and near to that house ! Does Steph love to cook too ? (or should I say yet?) It's kind of inevitable in our family ...