Saturday, August 9, 2008

Family Reunion - Take 2


It's taken me a while to get back to posting pictures from the reunion...blame whatever sickness totally decommissioned me all week!

I'm finally feeling better and relaxing in front of the Olympics. Gotta love all the sports...I've already watch soccer, fencing, badminton, volleyball (indoor and beach), women's weightlifting, several different kinds of rowing...gotta love it!! :-)

GO USA!


Now, back to the reunion pictures...

Here's a bit more visiting on Friday afternoon at the pool.

The pool area was rather loud and warm, so there was visiting that happened in the hotel lobby. Here are Aidan and Davis meeting each other for the first time. They are very close in age and seemed to hit it off.
Grandma arrived to join in the visiting. First time she'd been at a reunion in a long time. Hannah got in on the vising too.

Ok, so this really isn't the best picture of me...but look how cute Jack is? And this was what happened a lot of times when I got a baby during the weekend...they fell asleep. Mom said I must be very boring...I decided I was just very soothing! :-)
Meet Davis...you couldn't really see his face in the other picture.
He looks SO much like his daddy!

Can you tell this was the reunion of the children? I think we had about 12 under the age of 13 and of those 7 of them were 5 and under!

This picture was actually taken by Davis. :-)

Davis and Aidan were such a cute little pair!
Meet one of the newest members of the family (not counting Mia who was to young to make it to the reunion)...Ava.
What a little cutie...held by a beautiful young lady :-)
Aidan is so good with little babies. Perfect big brother to Jack and perfect big cousin to Ava. Jack snacking on Nanny's necklace.



1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Oh these are great !! I haven't been blogging much lately !! Too much facebook ! if it's not one addiction, it's another !! :)

Anyway, today I finally took the plunge and opened my google reader to see who had been posting. There were over 1000 posts !! SHEESH !! (lots of those are recipe blogs ....)

Anyhoo ... I'm off to read the other reunion post !!