Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hiking trip number 2

I must admit, before I start this post off for real - I am FRUSTRATED with BLOGSPOT! AUR. It keeps giving me an error message when I try to upload the last few pictures, so you will have to be ok with these for now. I will have to try again soon though, because there is one that is quite funny! :-)
Ok, on to the real post!
My cousin Danny came into town for a visit this weekend. It was a WHOLE lot of fun getting to see him and doing fun stuff around Denver. Saturday started with a yummy breakfast of French toast - because what is a visit without FOOD!?! Afterwards Jimmy, Stephanie, Jill, Danny, and I went hiking. On the way through Golden we took the short tour of Coors then a driving tour through Golden, a cute mountain town. Then, the hiking was on!

It was a beautiful day for hiking! And the trail was awesome. A wonderful view, a fun trail, and and just enough shade to keep the sun from beat down on us too much, but not so much that we got cold. As I said on the trail...it was JUUUUUUUUUUUUST right :-)
Jimmy and Danny had fun picking up snow along the trail.


Yum...water!


1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Hey you ! Love all these hiking photos !! I'm not commenting all on 500 posts ... just this one !! Looks like a blast, how I wish I could have been there with you all !! Thai Chicken Soup !!!!! Yum !! I need to make that again ! I don't like to make it for just us though ... too much work ! It's a "company" meal !!