Sunday, February 24, 2008

First Post

So - I've finally given in. I've been a blogger for some time on the BEANS site (click on the colored word to go to the site), but I've now officially gotten my own. Mainly, this site is to post pictures so people far and wide can keep updated on my life. I have no idea how to do all the personalizing stuff I've seen on other sites, so eventually (when I get some time...if I ever get time) I'll play around with it. I really wanted to get this set up so that I could post pictures from this past weekend up in Estes (see the posts above - it's not letting me put up more than 10 photos at a time, so there are several posts) so that Bonnie and Ellie could live vicariously. Anyway, not sure how regularly I'll post, so check in every once in a while to see what's new.
ENJOY!!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Ok ... I've just sat and read this whole thing through and now I'm going to comment !! Maybe if I leave comments, it will encourage you to post more !! :) tee hee ....